This is the beautiful dargah in bangalore of Hazrat Biha Peer Baba (RA). There is a Madrasa where 50 childrens are trained here and also there is school here.
Here is a sunni masjid in the name of this Auliya which is now a days attracting a lot of people mashallah by the duas of the great auliya hazrat Sadiq Ali shah Hussaini urf Biha Peer Baba.
A Great Karamat At The Dargah Shareef Of Hazrat Sadiq Ali Shah Hussaini (Ra) Almaroof Biha Peer Baba(Ra), Bapuji Nagar, Opposite To New Mysore Road Bus Stand, Mysore Road, Bangalore.
Dargah-e-Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chisty (RA)
( Khwaja-e-Bangalore ) NEW PICS ADDED
The Most Famous and Biggest Chisty Order Dargah Shareef in Bangalore.
Dargah-e-Hazrat Tawakkal Mastan Auliya Soharwardi ( RA)
The Most Famous and Biggest Soharwardi Order
Dargah Shareef in Bangalore
These two Auliyas have Shaken the city by their wilayat from past
century contineously , the zohara ( kash-o-karamath ) is on top ,
both auliyas are qutbs, these dargahs have played a very important
role in promoting communal harmony, peace and brotherhood and also the
sandal processions, langars, majlis, blessings from the darbars etc
.are great and grand . so these dargahs deserved in bangalore - i
cannot give examples of these darbars- nobody will go empty
particularly from these powerful dargahs
Photo Is Of Dargah Hazrat Peer Syed Jamal Shah Qadri (Ra), Chandi Chowk, Near Russel Market, Bangalore.
List of famous dargahs of prominent Auliyas of Bangalore.
1) Hazrath Kambal Posh Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Hkp Road ,Bangalore) -( Dargah Is Under New Constructions)
Dargah_e_Hazrath Syed Pacha Shaheed_City Market_Bangalore
Gumbaz Hazrath Syed Pacha Shaheed_City Market_Bangalore
8) Hazrath Pacha Shaheed Auliya (R.A) ( City Market )
9) Hazrath Manick Mastan Baba (R.A) ( Avenue Road )
10) Hazrath Soothe Shah Peer Baba (R.A) ( City Market- Fruit Mandi )
11) Hazrath Adam Shah Qadri (R.A) (Himalaya Taxis - Majestic)
12) Hazrath Kaas Ke Peer (R.A) ( Chamrajapet )
13) Hazrath Sadiq Ali Shah Hussaini (R.A) Populary Known As Hazrath Biha Peer Baba (R.A) ( Mysore Road)
14) Hazrath Baagh Sawar Auliya(R.A) ( Avenue Road - Majestic)
15) Hazrath Nazar Auliya Suhaag Ke Peer (R.A) ( Mysore Road )
16) Hazrath Madani Baba (R.A) Dargah ( Mysore Road Burial Ground)
Dargah Shareef Hazrat Makhi Madani Baba (RA)-Mysore Road.
Mazar-e-Shareef Hazrat Makhi Madani Baba (RA)-Mysore Road.
Name BoardDargah-e-Shareef Hazrat Makhi Madani Baba (RA)-Mysore Road.
17) Hazrath Baba Miyan (R.A) Urf Arif Ulla Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Neelsandra)
18) Hazrath Tawakkal Mastan Auliya Soharwadi (R.A) ( Cotton Pet )
Dargah-e-Hazrat Hameed Shah Qadri_Cottonpet_Bangalore
Mazar_e_Mubarak_Hazrath Syedani Bi Bi
( Mother of Hazrath Hameed Shah Qadri )
19) Hazrath Hameed Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Hameed Shah Complex- Cotton Pet)
20) Hazrath Be-Sar Auliya (R.A) Urf Muheeb Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Cotton Pet)
21) Hazrath Sharfudeen Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Otc Road , Opp J&K Bank )
22) Hazrath Khwaja Nazar Ali Shah Chisti(R.A) ( M.R Pallya , Jayamahal Road)
23) Hazrath Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chisti (R.A)
( M.R Pallya , Jayamahal Road, J.C Nagar )
24) Hazrath Nau-Kulla Shah Qadri (R.A) (M.R Pallya , Jayamahal Road)
25) Hazrath Peer Hyder Shah Qadri (R.A) ( M.R Pallya , Jayamahal Road)
26) Hazrath Zahooruddin Shah Qadri (R.A) ( M.R Pallya , Jayamahal Road)
27) Hazrath Kamli Peer Baba (R.A) ( M.R Pallaya, Quddus Saheb Mackan )
28 ) Hazrath Peer Iqrar Ali Shah Chisti (R.A) ( M.R Rallaya, Quddus Saheb Mackan )
29) Hazrath Khadu Baba (R.A) ( M.R Pallaya, Quddus Saheb Mackan )
30) Hazrath Nana Wali (R.A) ( Gun Torrop, Near Air Port Road )
31) Hazrath Sultan Shah Qadri Aur Multan Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Tasker Town, Near Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand)
32) Hazrath Peer Shutthar Shah Qadri (R.A) Urf Atta Ulla Shah Baba(R.A) (Lal Bagh Road, Bada Mackan Burial Ground) )
33) Hazrath Haji Bahadur Shah Qalander Urf Wali Baa (R.A) ( Lal Bagh Road, Bada Mackan Burial Ground)
34) Hazrath Gareeb Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Kamaraj Road )
35) Hazrath Khoob Shah Walli (R.A) ( Chamarajpet , Near Minto Hospital )
36) Hazrath Yakeen Shah Wali (R.A) ( Race Course Road, Opp R.C College )
37) Hazrath Zulfiqhar Shah Wali (R.A) / Hazrath Roshan Malang Shah Baba (R.A) (Ashirkhana Street, Kamaraj Road Cross)
38) Hazrath Nau-Bahar Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Armstrong Road, Mackan Road )
39) Hazrath Shahbaz Shah Qadri (R.A) (K.R Puram, Below Hanging Brigde)
40) Hazrath Rahman Shah (R.A) / Hazrath Kareem Shah Qadri (R.A)
( Madiwala, Opp Jamia Masjid)
41) Hazrathan-E-Syedaah (R.A) ( Haj House- Richmond Road)
42) Hazrath Kabir Shah Qadri (R.A) Urf Lala Miyan Shah Qadri (R.A) ( Shivaji Road, Opp Pension Maholla Mosque)
Dargah of Hazarath Tawakkal Mastan, Bangalore, Karnataka
BISMILLAH HIR RAHMAN NIR RAHEEM . NAHAMADAHU WO NUSALLI ALA RASOOLI HIL KAREEM SALALAHU ALAIHI WO SALAM.
SUFI SAINT HAZRAT TAWAKKAL MASTAN SHAH SOHARWARDI (RA), COTTONPET, BANGALORE.
The annual urs at the dargah of Hazrat Tawakkal Mastan Baba in Cottonpet is held on 19th Safar. The place of worship has an interesting history that reflects the essentially secular nature of our culture.
DARGAH SHARIFF OF SOHARWARDIA SUFI SAINT HAZRAT TAWAKKAL MASTAN BABA (RA) IS THE BIGGEST AND MOST FAMOUS OF ALL THE DARGAHS IN BANGALORE.
QADRIA SUFI SAINT HAZRAT MOHIUDDIN SHAH QADRI POPULARLY KNOWN AS HAZRAT KAMBAL POSH SHAH QADRI'S DARGAH IS THE MOST FAMOUS AND POPULAR IN QADRI ORDER IN BANGALORE.
CHISTHIA SUFI SAINT HAZRAT KHWAJA MEHBOOB ALI SHAH CHISTY (RA) POPULARLY KNOWN AS HAZRAT KHWAJA LALU BHAI QASIR CHISTY'S (RA) ( KHWAJA-E-BANGALORE ) DARGAH IS THE MOST FAMOUS AND POPULAR OF CHISTI ORDER IN BANGALORE.
The Dargah of Tawakkal Mastan bears testimony to our syncretic cultural legacy. THE DARGAH of Tawakkal Mastan in Cottonpet stands testimony to our syncretic cultural legacy, a valued tradition that has been seriously threatened in recent times.
A place visited by Hindus and Muslims alike, this dargah has a history of over 200 years. The annual urs is being celebrated here on 19th Safar.
The dargah's history takes us back to the time of Nawab Hyder Ali Khan.
The king, after accession to the throne, wanted to build a sloped wall to his fort at Kalasipalya and replace the mud walls with stone walls.
Three men - Hazrath Tipu Mastan, Hazarath Manik Mastan, and Hazrath Tawakkal Mastan - came to Bangalore and joined the work force at the construction site. The three worked with other labourers during day, and spent the night, in prayers.
The three, it is said, would not draw salaries, and Hyder was puzzled to note that they were always missing on salary day. Hyder Saheb asked the quiledar to enquire into the mystery. Hyder's maternal uncle, Banke Nawab Ibrahim, who investigated the men, learnt that the three went to mosque in Kumbarpet after work and slept there. When he went to the mosque to look for them, he saw no labourers there, but only three parts of a human body, with two dogs standing guard over them. The quiledar narrated this to Hyder, and he realised instantly that the three were not labourers, but great saints.
The story goes that from the blessings of Hazrat Tipu Mastan, Hyder Ali had a son, whom he appropriately named after the saint. It is said that Hazrat Manik Mastan died in Bangalore and his tomb is on Avenue Road. Tipu Mastan left Bangalore and his tomb is in Arcot in Tamil Nadu. Tawakkal Mastan stayed in Bangalore and settled in Cottonpet, which was then a small area full of thorny shrubs. Hyder Ali Saheb visited the place and wanted to present the saint something. The saint, who did not accept any gifts, asked Hyder Ali to build a mosque there.
Work on the mosque began in 1777 and was completed in 1783 by his son Tipu Sultan. A stone inscription at the tomb states that Hazrat Tawakkal Mastan preached Islam and passed away in 1777. A book written by Kirmani in Persian, describes Hazrat Tawakklal as a Sufi saint and a disciple of another Sufi saint, Baba Fakruddin of Penugonda in Andhra Pradesh.
There is another version to the story, though. According to that version, Tawakkal Mastan, also known by the name Mirza Baig, came to Bangalore from Iran many years ago. He traded in the famous Persian horses. Later, he is said to have given up his trade and devoted all his time to religious pursuits.
Around the same time, Hyder Ali wanted to expand and develop Bangalore. He brought people of the Thigala community from Tiruchinapalli, Arcot, Thanjavur, and Madurai to help him in this work.
Among them was a scholar known for his philanthropic work, aptly called Dharmaraya. Dharmaraya wanted Hyder Ali to build a temple and a math. Hyder Ali constructed the temple and the math, which were named Dharmaraya Swamy Math and Dharmaraya Swamy Temple.
In an interesting development, the two religious systems came together at one point in time, and the annual Karaga of Dharmaraya Swamy visiting Tawakkal Dargah became a tradition. It is considered a sacrilege for the person carrying the Karaga to drop it. The story goes that during Tawakkal's time, one particular year, the person carrying the Karaga stopped at Tawakkal Mastan Dargah and asked for his blessings so that Karaga would not fall off his head. Tawakkal blessed him and asked him to utter "Din, Din".
The tradition continues to this day and the Karaga-carriers visit the dargah three days prior to the Karaga puja begins. He visits the dargah on the day of the Karaga as well, with the Karaga on his head. When he arrives, the fateha, ritual is performed, after which the Karaga-carrier goes round the dargah thrice.
He walks the first round, goes around on his knees on the second, and dances around the dargah on the third.
After this, the caretaker of the dargah and the Karaga carrier exchange lemons.
The dargah is visited by scores of Hindus, Muslims, and Christians every day.
An interesting tradition here is that some Marwaris and Gujaratis come to the dargah early in the morning and give away bread and idlis as breakfast for the poor.
The Secretary of the trust that runs Hazrath Tawakkal Mastan Shah Dargah Mosque, Mohammed Nasrulla, says that the trust also involves itself in social and educational activities.
It runs HTM Computer Institute, HTM English School, Al Kateeb TCH College, a nursery training institute, HTM Urdu School, and Arabic classes.
The HTM English School is adjacent to the dargah compound and has 500 students who come from all communities.
"Hindus and Christians are part of the school, and this charitable institution caters to the needs of the poor of the surrounding areas," says R.N. Satyanarayana, the Principal. The headmistress of the school, Nagamani, says the school stands as a symbol of Hindu-Muslim amity.
Ghousia Sarai, also run by the trust, was built in 1953 with the idea of supporting social causes. It conducts marriages of poor people and provides them financial aid.
The Sarai provides boarding facilities, where poor belonging to any community can rent rooms at low rates.
The dargah has been visited by many celebrities. Amitabh Bachchan, after surviving the horrendous injury during the filming of Coolie, visited the dargah, offered his thanks and gave charity to the poor.
Music director A.R. Rahman is said to visit the dargah regularly. Kannada filmstar Raj Kumar's family members are also among the visitors here.
On the annual urs day procession starts from Cottonpet.
It goes through City Market, Chikpet, and returns to the dargah.
Thanks & Regards,
Khaleel Ahmed Irfani - ( Khadim Dargah-e-Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chisty ( Khwaja-e-Bangalore and Astana-e-Irfani, Hyderabad ).
Dod Ballapur : There are seven Dargahs acribed to Ali Khuli Khan, Mohibuddin Allah-ud-din Chisti, Gauhar ullah Shah, Dilawar Ullah Shah, Hasan Shah and Kambal Posh Khadri. The Dargah of Mohiuddin Alla-ud-din Chisti is a fine structure. The Urus here is held during Safar when about 2,000 people assemble and special qawali programmes are also held. The Peers, Gauhar-Ullah-Shah and Kausar-Ullah-shah are said to be contemporaries. The Uruses of both of these take place during Safar. The last mentioned Kambal Posh Khadri Dargah is situated at the outskirts of the town over a tank-bund. The Urus at Dilawar-Ullah Shah is annually held around April. This Persian record dated 1691 A.D. is of the time of the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. It says that in the 34th year of the reign of Aurangzeb (1689), the fort of Balapura - kariyat was in the hands of Samba Dud (Sambhaji), son of Siva Dud (Shivaji) and it came into the possession of the supreme Government and that in the 34th year of the reign, it was granted to one Shekh Abdhulla from Delhi. The place has four mosques of which, the Jamia Masjid near Ashur Khana is the biggest.
Dod Ballapur is a town and a city municipal council in Bangalore Rural district in the state of Karnataka, India. DODBALLAPUR situated to the north-west of Bangalore is a sub-division and taluk centre. The place is covered on the north and north-west by a chain of mountains and offers an uneven land-scape with partially plain land area, and is on the bank of the river Arkawati.
Astana-E-Khadria ( M.R Pallaya, Jayamaha Road, J.C Nagar, Bangalore. Nishan Or Alam Kushayee Of Hazrath Ghouse-E- Azam Jilani (Ra) Is Celebrated In A Grand Manner Which Is Record In Whole Karnataka. .
Hazrath khwaja mehboob ali shah chisty is populary known as
Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chisti ( r.a) - ( Khwaja-e-Bangalore ) ,
M.R Pallaya , J.C Nagar, Jaya Mahal Road, Quddus Saheb Makan.
In dargah hazrath khwaja lalu bhai qasir chisti (ra) there are three other auliyas namely Hazrath Syed Ahmed Shah Chisti urf Paccha miyan baba ( Qutb and Syed Sadaath ), Hazratha Ameena Bibi ( azwaja-e- hazrath lalu bhai qasir) and lastly Hazrath Khwaja Qaseer urf abdul bhai qaseer chisti ( son and calipha of hazrath lalu bhai qasir chisti (ra).
Dargah-e-Hazrath Zahooruddin Shah Qadri (RA). His Wisal took place in 1969 . And He was a great sufi and friend of Khwaja Qaseer urf Abdul Bhai Qaseer Chisti (RA) whose wisal took place in 1967 two year ago. Both were great Sufis and respected each other. Dargah of Hazrath Zohooruddin Qadri is located next to Dargah of Great Peer Ala Hazrath Syed Nazar Ali Shah Chisti (RA).
Dargah-e-Hazrath Nau-kulla Shah Qadri (RA). M.R Pallaya ,
J.C Nagar, Jaya mahal Road , Bangalore.
Hazrat Dada Kaas Ke Peer Baba (RA) and Khatim Bibi (RA)
Dargah of Hazrat Mustaqeem Ali Shah and Shah Jalal Baba (RA) -
Dargah is in Mysore Burial Ground backside enterance
where urdu stone carving ( Khatabas ) are made.
Important ( Urs e shareef / Wisal Dates ) of Some Great Auliyas of Bengaluru :
1) Hazrat Tawakkal Mastaan Shah Soharwardi (RA) 19th Safar.
2) Hazrat Khwaja Nazar Ali Shah Chishty (RA) - 12th Rabi ul Awwal ( Meelad Day Wisal took place Barweeh shareef Ka Din )
3) Hazrat Khwaja Mehboob Ali Shah Chishty (RA) Al Maroof Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir (RA) ( Chirag-e-Chishth Khwaja-e-Bengaluru ) - 21st Zil Hajj.
4) Hazrat Shaik Abdul Bhai Qaseer Chishty (RA) Almaroof Khwaja Qaseer Chishty ( Beloved Son & Khaleefa-e-Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chishty (RA) ) - 21st Safar.
5) Hazrat Khader Hussain Auliya (RA) - 17th Ramzan ( Jang-e-Badr Ka Din )
6) Hazrat Chadar Wale Baba (RA) - 26th Rajjab ( Shab-e-Meraj Ka Din )
Some Specialities of Bengaluru Dargahs Shareefs:-
1) Dargah of Hazrat Biha Peer Baba (RA), Mysore Raod, Bapuji Nagar is famous for its Beautiful Gumbaz and structural view.
2) Dargah of Hazrat Jamal Shah Baba (RA) is famous in Chandi Chowk for its beautiful Height ( Tallest Gumbaz )
3) Dargah of Hazrat Sharfudeen Shah Qadri (RA) is famous for its Glass Works.
4) Dargah of Hazrat Be-sar Auliya Shaheed (RA), Cottonpet in Open Sky ( Dargah Without Roof ) and famous for Alam of Bahatthar ( 72 ) Shaheeds of Karbala.
5) Dargah of Hazrat Tawakkal Mastaan Baba (RA) cottonpet is famous for Sandal-Urs Processions, Langars and Grand Mohram & Meelad celebration in Bengaluru.
6) Dargah of Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir Chishty (RA) ( Khwaja-e-Bengaluru ) M.R Pallaya , Jayamahal Road, J.C Nagar is famous for grand Chhathi Shareef of Khwaja Gareeb Nawaz Sultan-ul-Hind Khwaja-e-Khwajagaan Khwaja Moin Uddin Chishty Hasan Sanjari (RA) and Grand Sandal and Urs Processions and Langars in Bengaluru. Mashallah.
7) Dargah Hazrat Seeyaposh baba urf Peer Hyder Shah Jeelani (RA) M.R Pallaya, J.C Nagar is famous for Nishan-e-Ghouse-ul-Azam Dastageer (Razi Allahu Thalaalh Anhu ) on Gharweeh Shareef 10th day after asar namaz ( Alam Khushayee ) Flag Hosting which is a record in entire Karnataka state for such a grand Flag Hosting of Peeran-e-Peer Hazrat Shaik Abdul Khader Jillani ( razi allahu thaalah anhu ) which attracts a huge ashiqeens from Asar time on 10th day of Garweeh month.
8) Dargah of Hazrat Khader Hussain Auliya (RA) is famous for large number of Roses on Mazar-e-shareef and large number of Fuqras in Urs-e-shareef Procession.
9) Dargah of Hazrat Kambal Posh Baba (RA) HKP Road ( Broadway Road ) - is the biggest & Famous Qadri Order ( Centre ) Sunni Markaz in the heart of Bengaluru.
10) Dargah of Hazrat Tawakkal Mastaan (RA) Cottonpet is the biggest Soharwardi Order and most famous of all dargah shareef in Bengaluru.
11) Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Lalu Bhai Qasir (RA) M.R Pallaya is the biggest and Famous Chishty Order Dargah shareef in Bengaluru.
12) Dargah of Hazrat Attah Ulla Shah Shuttari Qadri (RA) , Bada Makaan, Lal Bagh Road, Behind Al-Ameen College is the biggest & Famous Shuttari Order Dargah shareef in Bengaluru.
13) Dargah of Hazrat Arifullah Shah Qadri (RA) Alroof Hazrat Baba Miya (RA) , Neelasandra is very famous for long period Urs Celebrations and Urs Mela.
14) Dargah of Hazrat Pachaa Shaheed Baba (RA) is famous for its Central Attraction in City Market.
15) Dargah of Mastaani Maa (RA) Tannery Road is most famous among Sufi Women's Sufi ( Majzoob-e-Haq ) Dargah Shareef in Bengaluru, which attracts millions of people. This Dargah of Mastaani Maa (RA) is only one dargah which is the centre for many areas after tannery road.